Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bitersweet :)

Alas, my avid blog readers. I have some tragic news to share with you all. I warn you; you all may want to sit down while you read this. Are you ready?

Today's entry shall be my last blog entry you read for Arapahoe Floral.

Hush, sweet fans. Do not cry! For I have bright news about the future! A new Arapahoe Floral employee shall be taking over the entries. A light at the end of the tunnel! But of course I will share deep insight with you one last time about the underground world of flowers. Today's entry topic, you ask? Well, it's all about me :)

I thought it would be fun to do a verbal montage of my favorite blog entries [you know, similar to those sitcom series finales].

-"Somewhere over the rainbow...rose?" has always been one of my favorites. How could rainbow colored roses not cheer a person up? I'm guessing all of you reading this could use a rainbow rose right now. *sniff* I'll miss you too...

-"Fellas, This could be you". The bouquet in the picture is gorgeous, but honestly, Ashton Kutcher is just super hot.

-"Terrariums make a comeback". Maybe it's my draw towards vintage trends, but I think terrariums are pretty neat. Plus they are super easy to take care of. Win, win!

-Finally, "Everyone Likes A Nice Lei". Maybe it's because I happen to find myself entirely entertaining and truly just hilarious, but I thought the orchid lei blog wasn't too shabby :)

While we're on the subject of, well, myself, I would like to share some of my favorite flowers with you as well. Please feel free to send them to me as a goodbye gift. I shall miss having them in my house.

-Liatris: I've written a blog about this little flower gem before. I don't know what it is about liatris. Maybe it's the bright purple color or the unusual shape? Whatever it may be, I absolutely love it.

-Tulips: There are so many varieties of tulips. We ran across one in the store recently that I'm pretty sure we described as "magical". Absolutely gorgeous. Plus, they remind me of spring. I can't get enough of tulips!

-Spider/Fuji Mums: Specifically the green ones. Their color is stunning, and they last for such a long time! Plus, their shape is somewhat unusual, and I'm a fan of all things weird.

Well, avid blog readers. I hope you enjoy future posts as much as you have enjoyed reading mine. I don't doubt that you will. Just remember, shop local as much as you can, even when it comes to flowers!

Goodbye... for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment